Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Catch up week

hello everyone,

Well this is exciting and frustrating at the same time. I'm one week behind so I'm trying to get two weeks of work all pushed into one week, that is the frustrating part. At the moment I'm trying to save my mindmap to my blog and I'm having so much trouble doing this so if someone can help me out that would be very helpful.

Blogs, wikis and weeblys are all very new to me at this stage and to remember which one to use for the right job will be hard enough but also the challenge of remembering all the usernames and passwords. Another challenge that i see myself facing in the future is understanding where i can use these resources (eg blogs, wikis) within my future classroom as my subject areas are maths and hospitality but i'm confident that everything will fall into place by the end of this course.

regards
simonCollaborate learner

No comments:

Post a Comment